A balm type cream with Centella Asiatica Ectract, Glycerin(Ecocert Organic), Ceramide NP as its main ingredients. It calms the skin and strengthens the skin barrier, effective on quick-drying skin and extremely dry skin. It also helps improve skin’s oil-water balance.
|Type||- skin care|
|- Centella Asiatica Ectract, Glycerin(Ecocert Organic), Ceramide NP, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter(Ecocert Organic)|
|- Sensitive, all skin (safe for pregnant women/infants)|
|- Thick cream formula, unique fragrant of the ingredients|
|- Skin moisture increase, skin pH improvement
- Transdermal water loss reduction
- Skin soothing, hydrating
- Strengthens skin barrier, care on quick-dry skin
|Effects||- Brightening functional cosmetic
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Clear skin tone
- Strengthens skin barrier, skin nourishment
Maintain skin elasticity and moisture
Ceramide, the main ingredient of the 'CENTELLA CERAMID MOISTURIZING BALM', is the main component of the lipid layer, which helps strengthen the skin barrier and restores skin's natural moisturizing ability and improves skin elasticity.
If the skin barrier is damaged, the moisture on the skin evaporates easily, causing the skin to dry out, leading to sensitive skin and various skin troubles. For this reason, it is important to reinforce the skin barrier to restore the natural moisturizing ability and elasticity of the skin.
Soothes and improves skin
Centella Asiatica, also known as CICA, has a high soothing effect, making it a good cream for sensitive and dry skin. It reduces skin inflammation to help regenerate skin and improve pigmentation. It also helps improve skin elasticity at the dermis level and increases the moisturizing ability of the skin.
- No irritation, safe prescription
- We use natural ingredients without using synthetic additives. All products must pass the ‘skin irritation test’ and only products with no irritations are produced.
- Low grade EWG used exclusively
- GEORGANIC only uses safe ingredients with EWG grades 1~3 and if higher EWG grade ingredient addition is inevitable, the ingredient and the reason are disclosed. EWG stands for Environmental Working Group. It is a non-profit environmental citizen group in the United States that offers safe ingredients as alternatives and sets the safety level of cosmetic ingredients from grades 1 to 10.
- '20 toxic additives' avoided
- We don’t use the 20 ingredients that are suspected to be harmful or are controversial.